Wow

by - 2:33 PM

Wow...this blog has been dead for a legit 9 months. 9 months! Honestly, the main reason why my blog was abandoned is because of SPM.. hah no. Mainly cause I was lazy ,busy ,and always procrastinating. So many things happened for the past few months but I'm too lazy to type everything out .. there's just too many . So many things happened to me like seriously so many things. Both good and bad of course. lolol. For the past few months, I've learnt so many things about life and I've grown so much ( mentally and physically. yes i grew taller and bigger ) . I've learnt to be more independent and to not care about what people have to say about me . I mean its not like I'm totally ignorant about people's criticism its just that I only accept those good type of criticism which can actually help me to improve myself. Other than that, nope. I'll just ignore it. Oh btw, I dislocated my knee and I thought that my knee can heal naturally but it turned out that I tore my ligaments too. So depressing for me you know? Because of my knee, I can't join the Color Run that was held few months ago and I can't run anymore or play any sports UNLESS I go for surgery to replace my ligaments but the problem isn't about the money. I just don't have the time to go for surgery and I'm the type of person who can literally die if I don't run or jump around doing hardcore exercises and stuff but because of my knee condition , I have to endure it. But then of course after my SPM, I might go for MRI screening and yeah see whether are there any small chances of my knee to heal naturally or else I really have to go for surgery . I'll end this post here haha  I'm just posting this to relive my dead blog again. ( I don't know how many times have I said this in few of my previous blog posts lolol )

You May Also Like

0 comments