051213

by - 11:12 PM

Hello readers! Sorry for not updating my blog again :/ I keep forgetting about it and sometimes I get too lazy heh. Just so you know, today is my birthday! :D Yay happy birthday to me. haha. I'm officially 16 though and wow I can't believe how fast time has passed. It's like you know sometimes you get the sudden realization that you're going to be Form 5 in less than a month and it seems like it was just yesterday when you were in Form 1. I've always wondered how cool is it to finally be 16 when I was in Form 1,2 and 3 but now, there's like no difference for me at all. I'm still childish, retarded and lame. As usual, my girls came to my house and started bullying me :p Grace took my phone and started sabotaging it by screaming to random people on Whatsapp and I did the same thing back to her LOL. Then, my parents brought us out for dinner at some restaurant near Taman Seraya. It's like a corner shop and the food is surprisingly good, I've been there before with my mom and her friend though. Okay, I'll just let the pictures do the talking okay? :) 
Fried ToFu 
Soy Sauce Prawns

Sorry but I dont know what is this called. LOL

Sweet potato leaves 

Stir fried Lala! or also called as Clams or Asian Clams. One of my favourite dish! 

Roasted Chicken
 And here begins the vaining part of it ;
Family picture :) missing out my biggest sister though











Annoying yet amazing people in my life :)
 Heh i think that's it guys? This post is just to keep my blog alive and it's already past my bedtime so I'm pretty sleepy right now and I can't think or write properly. :/ Goodnight lovelies and thanks for all the wishes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!

You May Also Like

0 comments