1012014 ❤️

by - 7:51 PM

Hey guys! How was your New Year? I still can't accept the fact that school's starting tomorrow and I'm finally a senior in my school. Yes, I'll be 17 this year hah funny how fast time flies right ? It's just like yesterday when I just finished my UPSR and now I'll be sitting for SPM soon. Anyway, 2013 was an amazing year for me. Despite all the challenges I've faced in relationship, friendship , and studies , I've managed to get through all of it with the help of God :) I'm also grateful for the amazing and wonderful time that I've had with my friends in school or church and my family cause without them , my life in 2013 wouldn't be as awesome as it was. I'm just grateful for everything cause this 2013 year has changed me a lot . Oh well , I'm not used to waking up early anymore though :/ Hopeully I can wake up tomorrow haha! Here's a picture of Form5 CG 2014 :) they are like a family to me although some of them are missing in the pictures haha . 



And this pretty much sums up my entire 2013 :) 

Last but not least , SELFIEEEE :p 

Oh btw, I dyed my hair back to black and now I look like some china doll . It's like I'm not used to it anymore. Not used to having black hair :/ miss my red hair though but it's okay, I'll get used to it soon and after SPM, I shall dye my hair red again :D 

That's all for now. Goodbye darls. ❤️ 

You May Also Like

0 comments