Pre-Birthday Celebration and hair cut !

by - 3:40 PM

JUST REALISED THAT I'VE FORGOTTEN TO PUBLISH THIS AND IT WAS IN DRAFTS FOR SO LONG SORRYYY LOL


Hello friends ! How have you been ?:D SPM is over and honestly , everything feels so surreal . I still can't accept the fact that I won't be going back to high school anymore and I won't be wearing my pinafore anymore unless I continue with Form 6 which prolly won't happen haha. Oh well , last Saturday I went back to Melaka to visit my relatives for a day and Uncle James brought me and Daphne out for dinner . Actually , daphne and I went to Hatten Square first to shop for clothes and we stopped at H&M . We were expecting for year end sales but boo hoo too bad there wasn't any so we left there and went to Pacific Coffee for a cup of drink . The ambience was good though although the places are limited and they provide wifi too ! After that,we left to the new mall at Melaka called The Shore where we're supposed to meet Uncle James there . We ended up being late cause you know , traffic jam. Trust me , traffic jams in Melaka are worst than the ones in KL . We went to Sushi Zanmai and poor Uncle James waited for almost an hour in the line to get in and we were lucky enough cause the moment we reached there , he was already first in the line so yeah :3 

Can I just let the pictures do the talking ? Okay .





After eating , I wanted to order dessert but they made me choose either ice cream or cake and yeah ..I had to choose cake haha ! We left there and head over to Nadeje at Jaya99. Just so you know , Nadeje is famous for their crepes cake ! 
 And again let the pictures do the talking :) 
Tiramisu crepe . 
Royal tea I think :O
Green tea !
hot cocoa cafe latte
We were actually waiting for my aunt who was attending a dinner beside Nadeje . So we decided to walk there and find her while uncle James went home earlier to sleep . We ended up crashing someone's anniversary dinner and I met my cousin whom I've never met before for the first time ._. . 
with Daphne ❤️

OH BY THE WAY , I cut and dyed my hair ! Went over to Head Start saloon to do my hair and boy am I satisfied with the outcome ! Although my fringe is kinda weird for me now but yeah I'll get used to it ! Haha ! 
This is how it looked like before.

And how it looks like now . Sorry for the horrible quality . Used my iPhone camera cause my normal camera isn't cooperating with me .
It's so straight now and neat . Say goodbye to my messy hair ! :') 

I also realised that I cannot stand having my hair washed by other people cause I feel so ticklish when they start to touch or massage my head hahahah . 
Oh well , that's all for now I guess . See you guys soon ! God bless ! :)  Xx 

You May Also Like

0 comments