2K15

by - 8:40 PM

Amagawds.... I'm finally blogging after 1203987654 years. Nah jk. I've been telling myself since New Year's eve that I'm gonna blog more this year but it turns out that I left my blog dead lul *throws confetti*. Okais anyways, hello there. So it's 2015 now...and I'm turning 18 this year. Wow. Still can't process this in my brain knowing the fact that I'll be attending college in 4 months time just makes me even more nervous about my future. I have literally no idea what am I gonna do in the future like I don't even have any idea how do people sort out their life that fast. What's worse is that I'm a very indecisive person....the thing is I have too many interest in too many fields which makes it even harder for me to choose what course I'm gonna pursue next time but somehow at the end of the day we still have to make decisions right? So yeah I'm planning to study A-Levels in MCKL (I might change my mind cause I'm that indecisive boohoo) and if you're interested to know what subjects I'm gonna take then please do so by asking me personally or on ask fm. Ugh gotta stop being so indecisive man x( Sometimes I really wish that I could just go back into being a high school student or better, a baby where I don't have to stress about so many stuffs like studies , relationships , friendships , finance and etc etc when I can just cry when I'm hungry and eat and poop and the best thing is having someone to clean up after your mess but that doesn't work in reality . The truth is you can't expect people to clean up your mess , even your parents cause you gotta clean up your own mess yo! Now let's talk about CNY..

I am so proud with the fact that this year I  didn't really touch the cookies so much and I only ate a few. If you're wondering why, that's cause usually during CNY , I will eat them cookies like I've never eaten anything for years and I'll just keep binging on them and that's definitely not good for your health,kids. Heuheu so yeah kinda proud of myself . Okay I'm just gonna show pictures which sums up my life from CNY till last week cause I've been basically producing potatoes at home everyday since January. Enjoy :)

First day on CNY and I decided to dress up like an auntie cause why not ?!:D  
My oh oh tee see for CHOR 二 (2) picture is taken from my instagram tho


I'm still afraid of this lol don't judge haha

And then I went to Alto SkyBar with the twins and man was the wind strong that night like my hair was flying everywhere and I ended up looking like a lion. 
And then on the 28th of Feb, we had this PA CNY Visitation and here I pronounce you , #teamrabaunicorns
Group picture! Cc : Josh Tang 


Had a mini outing with the Breasties 5/6 cause Celina didnt come along :(

And I present you today's picture. Well a picture that I posted on Instagram today hahaha
Was trying to take a pedo/creepy picture but it turned out otherwise cause from what I saw on the comments , most of my friends think that it's cute..AIH so fail so fail :/  but oh well ! That's it for now heuheu hopefully I'll update my blog more from now on before college starts :') 

You May Also Like

0 comments