Penang- Part 1

by - 3:42 PM

I know I didn't update my blog for a very long time but yeah I'm packed with school stuffs, exams, homeworks and etc. Still trying to get used to the Form 4 format. Kay so yeah, went back to Penang for a whole week for midterm holidays. Meet up with a lot of friends back there which I won't say so much about it. So yeah on Thursday last week,Janice and I decided to search for the drawings that Ernest Zacharevic drew on the walls along the old houses and stuffs. Met up at Gurney Plaza around 1pm+ and had Subway for lunch then we took a cab to Love Lane. The taxi driver uncle was really friendly. Its hard to  find such friendly taxi drivers in KL though :/  So yeah we got really lost while walking around so we gave up and decided to sit trishaw ._. So yeah shall let the pictures do the talking. Oh btw, there won't be any pictures of Janice cause that lady doesn't want me to post her pictures. pfft







  Passed by The Mugshot cafe ;) If you're in Penang or planning to go Penang for a vacation, I strongly suggest you to drop by here. The bagel and coffee is really amazing and guess what? There's a photo booth for you to take mugshot pictures of yourself too. If you happen to follow me on Instagram , you'll see my mug shot picture. Heheheh x)

























 Okayy, then we went around vaining with the drawings and stuff then we decided to go back to Gurney Plaza to waste our time there. We end up watching a thai "horror" movie called 9-8-81 I think. It was soo "scary" till I nearly peed on my pants. Jk, no. It wasn't scary at all. As a horror movie lover, that movie was soooo disappointing. So I don't recommend you to watch it. Heh save money.
 Oh oh oh I was searching for this cause I saw alot of my friend's their own pictures of this on insta and I actually thought this was in a college or something -.- how smart am I . After the movie, Janice had to go back home so I was walking around Gurney by myself. *soo forever alone* then decided to go Starbucks to chill while waiting for my mom to arrive. When I was halfway drinking my Green Tea cream ,  I suddenly had sugar rush. Yeah was trying so hard to calm myself down but I can't ._. So I finished my drink and head to the toilet to wash my face. I have no idea why did I do that for cause it certainly didn't help at all. Then this smart fella was so flipping smart , decided to go Tutti Frutti and I literally took all the yogurt flavors and combined alot of toppings together. Wasted so much money on that D; The moment I finished my frozen yogurt, sugar rush strikes back again . I swear everybody in Gurney was staring at me cause I was shivering while walking. Mom called me and said to meet her at Bonia which was quite near so I walked there as fast as I can. The moment i reached Bonia, she asked me why am I shivering and I was like "sugar rush happened" and the next thing I know was I said i couldn't stand it anymore and literally ran around Gurney plaza like a crazy mofo -.- okay cut the crap. Went Winter Warmers after that to have some food.
 My jasmine green tea

 Mom's something something coffee? Sorry I don't remember names for food.

 Some spaghetti which I don't know what is it called.
 and my fruit salad. Was craving for fruits hehe

This is just part 1 of it. Will blog about part 2 soon. (: stay tuned!

You May Also Like

1 comments