Penang- Part 2

by - 4:34 PM

OH MY GLOB. IM SORRY GUYS. I FORGOT TO POST THIS AND IT WAS IN DRAFTS ._.


Hey hey! Sorry for not updating my blog. School started again sighh >:( Got back my results for midterm and I can actually say that I'm not satisfied at all. Dropped like a share market but it's okay, I still got time to improve for end year's exam. Need to start studying hard now and not like before. So yeah, this post is gonna be filled with photos again but I don't think there's really a selca picture of me cause I felt and looked like shit all the time when I was in Penang :( My uncle and cousins (younger ones) from Malacca came to Penang few days before I came back to KL. So we decided to bring them for a uhmm small tour around Penang? We drove from one end of Penang to the other end of the island like seriously we did . Haha. We visited quite a number of places. On the day they arrived, it was evening already so not counted as day. We went Gurney Drive for dinner and ate at the place full with hawker stalls. I ate so much during that time and it was those oily foods like satay, hokkien mee and etc etc. If you really know me, I'm quite a health conscious person but not really to the extend. I have my dinner like super early around 5:30 pm? and that night, I ate so much around 9+ pm . Feel guilty as crap. But it's okay, I can still burn those fats off by working out right? :D Okay i should not blab so much and  let the picture's do the talking should we? :)




















the cacat family pic :P















































You May Also Like

0 comments