2/01/2014 ❤️

by - 3:10 PM

Hello! So basically , first day of school was okay I guess? No actually it sucked. Hah. Somehow, it wasn't a good day for me and yeah thank God it's over. So it was my youngest sister's birthday yesterday. She's officially 8 years old. She's been annoying me for 8 years but it's okay I still love her :) we didn't really had a birthday celebration for her but we went to Secret Recipe to have our dinner cause she wanted to eat there *let the bday girl choose* haha . Reached home from school around 7 cause I went for movies with Keegan, Vic and Grace and we watched Walking With The Dino. It was boring ,yes, boring. It's just about dinosaurs migrating from north to south and vice versa. I was so tired yesterday that I had to rush here and there yesterday and I only had less than 20 mins to prepare myself before going out for dinner! Phew.. Cut the story short , here's the picture :) if you happen to follow me on insta , I've posted a lot of food pictures yesterday night and made quite a number of people hungry haha .pictures are taken from iPhone 5 lol 

 
Mixed Nutty Salad - this stuff is good! Like seriously it's awesome.
Sister's food :) Crispy Golden Chicken 
Not to forget , satayyy! My favourite!

Her birthday cakes :) Red velvet and Strawberry Vanilla. 

Walnut Brownie - this is amazinggg . 


 The birthday girl :) 

Last but not least, our selfies :p 
Ahh that's pretty much all :) 

Goodbye! Xx

You May Also Like

0 comments