Healthy Banana Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins !

by - 11:36 PM

Hey guys! SPM is in 8 days but I'm still wasting my time watching every season of 2 Broke Girls and baking almost everyday hahaha . I know , it's bad but I just couldn't help it but to not bake haha! So today I baked muffins cause I got bored of studying Sejarah so I've decided to give myself a time out by baking some muffins to savour. They're called Healthy Banana Oat Greek Yogurt muffin and yes it's definitely healthy :) So cut the chase , here are the ingredients and steps to bake them ! 


You will need 
• 2 Cups of Rolled oats 
• 1 Cup of Greek yogurt 
•2 Ripe bananas 
•1/4 Cups of brown sugar 
•1/2 teaspoon of baking powder and baking soda 
•Chocolate chips ! I don't know the measurements cause I didn't measure mine. So I just tossed whatever the amount that I wanted into the mixture 
• Chia Seeds . This is optional but I like chia seeds so I added them in :) 
BEFORE I START , I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I ACTUALLY SAW THIS RECIPE SOMEWHERE ON THE INTERNET BUT I'VE FORGOTTEN WHERE. SO IF YOU KNOW WHOSE RECIPE THIS BELONGS TO , DO TELL ME AND CREDITS TO WHOEVER'S RECIPE IS THIS . 
Okay here are the steps .
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degree or 400F . 
2. Place all your ingredients ( except for the chocolate chips) into a food processor or a blender and blend them together until the mixture gets creamy and smooth.
3. Add your chocolate chips into the mixture and mix them in. You can add as many as you want depending on yourself .
   

4. Grease or spray your muffin tin with non-stick oil or line them with paper liners . However , I do advice you to grease/spray the paper liners too cause the muffin sorta like stick to the papers so it's kinda messy when u eat it and annoying cause it keeps sticking to the paper .
5. Pour the mixture into the muffin tin until they are 1/4 full and add more chocolate chips on top of it . This is optional .    
   

6. Bake them for 15-20 mins until a toothpick inserted into the muffin comes out clean.  Well mine , I've baked them for 20 mins and during each 10 mins , I'll take them out and switch their position so that they'll bake evenly . After baking and taking them out from the oven, let them cool off for around 10-15 minutes first before removing them . 
   

And voila ! Here are the products ! It's better to be served in small sizes cause it's kinda sweet ? I've actually reduced the sugar but yeah I guess most of the sweetness comes from the banana . 
   

This is by far the easiest and nicest muffins I've baked hahah not trying to sound like a narcissist person but yeah it's really delicious . 
   

And also, if you did follow me on my Instagram , you'll notice that I've been baking quite a lot these days . So follow me for more food pictures on my  Instagram ! :D
   

Do try out this recipe if you're more of a healthy kind of person or you're having a sweet tooth but you don't want to indulge too much in those muffins that are high in fats and carbs . That's all for now :) See you again soon! ❤️


You May Also Like

0 comments