Daphne & Desiree's B'day Celebration

by - 3:23 PM

Hello! I've been dead for quite awhile cause I got lazy. Yes, I know its the school holidays now. I shouldn't be lazy. But oh well, I'm a really lazy person so yeah :b Okay, so I was supposed to post this uhm last week? But like I've said, I became lazy so I left this in the draft for quite some time. LOL. Last week, on the 17th, I went to the twin's house to celebrate their birthday which is on the 16th and it was also my parent's 21st Anniversary. Oh and there were lots of food and the first thing that came out from my mouth was "There goes my healthy diet" ahaha. Too bad I didn't have any time to snap some pictures of it cause I was eating like a gorilla. We had steamboat and Ashivinni's mom made some chicken curry which tasted so delicious. So yeah, not really alot of pictures. So let the pictures do the talking shall we? ;) and SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY PICTURE QUALITY. I didn't want to blog about this at first because of the picture quality but I changed my mind. :D Not to mention, I literally gained 2kg after eating so much but it went back down. I have no idea why and I didn't exercise or starve myself.

Desiree! :)
Candid picture taken by my cousin brother.


Ashivinni! Majority of my friends didn't believe me when I told them that we were cousins.
Rainbow cake which my aunt bought for the twin's birthday and some donuts. The  cake is actually a chocolate cake covered with different colours of icing. You can  visit their website to know more about them and get the location . The cake was really delicious!



The children. My small sister is the tallest one hahaha.
The rest of the pictures are the pictures of me and Ashi vaining like nobody's business. and yes I look really crappy in the photos :/


With Daphne! The one who is closest to Ashi and Me ahaha.
 Last but not least, I would like to wish a really gorgeous girl and my so called husband or wife, Cheryl Loo Wen Nee , Happy Birthday! :) Getting prettier and thinner day by day already ;) love youu! Can't wait to see you soon in Hamid Khan! :D
Okay, I think that's all for now. Might be updating soon. SOON. As I'm going for my mom's good friend's 50th birthday tonight. Might be bringing my camera and maybe not. Toodles!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lovely post! You cannot realize how speedily the time flies. My daughter will also turn 20 this year. It seems like she is just my little Elle and I will book her favorite party venue for the day. This time she is celebrating at home with us and her grandparents. Time even changes a person.

    ReplyDelete