December ❤

by - 10:40 AM

'December'  
 December  my favourite month of the year . Why? Because it's the month of my birthday and Christmas! My birthday was on Wednesday which is the 5th of Dec. Went Queensbay with my girlfriends on the 4th and celebrated my birthday with the fat boi at 1st Avenue :P  Watched Wreck-It Ralph and Life of PI with him. Life of PI was uhm okay I guess? Not my type of movie but wreck it ralph was adorable. Especially Vanellope. :3 I'm lazy to type more as I'm very the lazyy. So yeahh below are a few pics of presents I received for my birthday. Just a few of it. Lazy to take a pic of the rest. hhhahahhaha
My mom bought a pendant for me yesterday. Since my chain was pendant-less since last time, she bought me a pendant for my birthday :) Thanks mommy 


Nicole bought me this ribbon necklace for me :) and it's my favourite colour! :D


Amerald bought me anchor earrings ! :D Yeahh I only wore 1 of it because I didn't want to take out the earrings my mom bought for me :) But the anchor earrings is really nice. :) 


Fat boi bought me this 2 bears :P heheh
OKAY 
My friend, Melissa is currently selling these handmade plushy toys for sale! It's only Rm15 each and it's very nice and the price is very affordable and worth it. Like come on, Rm15 for this handmade plushies that she made herself isn't that expensive right? You can request any plushies you want from her and I requested a cow plushy from her . Boy did she really impressed me. It's soo nice and cutee!  Below are some pictures of the plushies she sewed herself :) You can view more of them here or here. PM her if you want any plushy :) Oh and tell your friends about it too! 





You May Also Like

0 comments