Outing ❤

by - 8:21 AM

Why hello there! I'm currently blogging using my phone cause something is wrong with my laptop and everything is like so messed up now :( Should consider myself getting a new laptop or a desktop. So uhm I think last week I went out with my schoolmates to Berjaya Timesquare to catch the movie "Insidious Chapter 2" honestly, what I can say about the movie that it was scary but not as scary as what I thought it would be. The funniest part is when my darling , Grace nearly cried before the movie even started. Oh dear haha. After the movie , we went to the bowling alley and I didn't play at all. I tried once but it went straight into the "longkang" plus I was wearing a skirt so it was quite inconvenient for me to bowl. Remind me not to wear skirt anymore. LOL here's a group picture of us at the Bowling area with this really unglamorous girl with her eyes shut. Before I continue , I took these group pictures from my friend's Facebook cause he took most of the pictures. The rest of the vain ones of me and my girls are from my iPhone . Hence, don't mind the bad quality picture.  
The rest were busy bowling so we were bored and had to do something to keep ourselves entertained and that something is non other than......yup vaining. Cause that's what we do best :p
With Ching Yeeee :3
                 
With Grace a.k.a JiaMey and Evon :)  

Trying to act cute but Grace is forever giving the pedo face :3 

:) 
-
After bowling for like 2hours+ . We got hungry and decided to go for our dinner at Lot 10's Shabu Shabu steamboat. I didn't have any appetite to eat though so I ate mostly chicken fillet and scallops ._. Oh , I recommend you to go at night because there's more variety of food compared to lunch time. So yeah. As usual, group pictures were stolen from facebook :P except for the one where the 4 of us sat together.
Freestyle picture but I don't know what were the boys doing behind. Expressing their love towards the food maybe?
With the babiess and no thats not my hand on Ching Yee's head . I was hugging her haha
Lol smalll kids
(:
and finally a proper group picture :) Look at them asian eyes :b Had lots of fun with them though haha didn't expect them to be so humorous and it's definitely worth it to eat steamboat buffet with them. :D 

You May Also Like

0 comments