Guess Who's Back.

by - 6:28 PM

Hey guys! I've just realized that I've been dead *again* for such a long timee. Yeah...... most prolly because of school and exams which made me like don't have time for my blog. I've been telling myself to relive my blog again once exams are over and taa-daa! Here I ammm :) Oh, finals are over btw. 4 weeks of torture is finally over yay! Went to school just now to sit for my Physics paper 3 and PJK paper. Ugh, i'll never understand why must we sit for PJK papers. But oh well, past is past and I finally returned my Form 4 textbooks and took the form 5 ones. Gosh, I can't believee my form 4 life is gonna end soon.That's just soo....sad :/ I don't want it to end tho because this year has got to be the best year ever for the past years in my secondary life. I don't wanna go to Form 5 and face SPM! Have you guys ever realized that the time is passing faster and faster? Yeah, that's why we shouldn't slack around anymore and start getting things done *as if I will. LOL queen of procrastinating here * Haha anyway for the past few months, my life has been quite good. I mean there are ups and down but when you God with you all the time, whatever problem is a no problem :P Well, after my previous post. It's so depressing and stuff i know haha but those are like the past already and we should focus on the future moree. Hmmm, I even got closer with my classmates and most of us are getting along well, I hope. Haha. Sighhh .Oh well, my mind is currently blank and I don't know what else to write now. kbyeee. Here's a throwback selfie of me. Just in case if you happen to forget how I look like. Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to know more about me or to ask me questions. Don't worry, I won't bite. :)



You May Also Like

0 comments