Chocolate Chip Muffins

by - 7:46 AM

Yesterday night, I baked Choco chip muffins with my babes,Jia Mey and Ching Yee  for the first time together. So you don't really expect it to be perfect cause like what I've said, it was our first time :) It's not really my first time baking but it was sorta the first time baking without an adult's supervision. So we have to be smart enough to add in the ingredients and etc. hahaha. Oh yeah, I wanna thank Jia Mey and Ching yee for bringing most of the ingredients to my house cause I only provided the butter, choco powder,eggs and milk.
Oh and sorry for the crappy pictures cause my camera's battery was dead so I had to use my phone to take the pictures.

 Okay, there are several things that you'll need to bake this muffin.
  • 3cups of self raising flour
  • 2 1/2 cups of milk
  • 3tsp Choco powder
  • 1 1/2 cups of sugar
  • 2 Eggs * beaten* 
  • 150g of melted butter
  • 250g of chocolate chips


Steps : 
First thing first, sieve the flour and choco powder together in a bowl.


Then you will probably have something like this 


Next thing that you'll have to do is add your sugar and chocolate chips  into your bowl and just mix it with a spoon or something. You can add more chocolate chips if you like but we added a little cause Jia Mey only brought 50g instead of 250g but its okay ahaha.

In another bowl, add your melted butter ,eggs and milk then mix it together. You can use a mixer to mix it if you like. I didn't know we had to use melted butter so I just put the whole thing in it and I had to find ways to actually melt the butter.

Mix your dry ingredients with the wet one. Slowly add the dry ingredients while mixing it with the wet ingredients. Then ta-da! You'll have a batter which looks something like this.

Align your muffin tray with the uhmm muffin paper? lol i don't know what is it called :P

Preheat the oven to 180 celcius  then bake it for 30 minutes with the temperature 200 celcius and there you have it! Chocolate chip muffins ahaha. Although it looks kinda ugly but it tastes awesome and some of it looks abit burned cause we left it for too long in the oven :/
Wait for it to cool down then you can just dig it and enjoy your muffin :)

You May Also Like

0 comments